hot bliggety blog background

Friday, April 30, 2010

mil-spouse blog hop BIO

Thanks so much to http://militaryspouserollercoasterride.blogspot.com/ for hosting this MIL SPOUSE BLOG HOP!


If you have found me through this blog hop, thanks so much for stopping by - I hope you enjoy my writings, and if you decide to follow me, please feel free to leave a comment here with your blog address so I can follow you back.

**I accidentally entered THIS blog url into my linky instead of my deployment (again) blog - so I am copying this bio from my other blog.**

So, a little about me:

I have been with my Marine for over 13 years, married for almost eight years. We have only a few precious days left together before he leaves for his third deployment (this time to Afghanistan).


We have one child together, age 10, and we are expecting another in September 2010. I also have two older children, ages 15 and 19.


I love to write/blog, and enjoy baking and crafting - especially cardmaking and scrapbooking. I hate housework, particularly the 'endless' chores like dishes and laundry.


A few years ago we bought our first house, and I LOVE IT! I want to do more to customize it, but of course money is always tight, especially since I lost my Preschool Director job a year ago. Hubby's unit is actually over an hour away from our home, and the commute can take up to 3 hours with traffic - so I am REALLY grateful that he is normally only required to make that particular trip once a month for drill. Active duty and workups, though - WHOLE different story.

I come from a large family, am the fifth of eight children. All of my siblings are married and have kids, so the baby I am carrying will be my parents' 25th grandchild. Unless I have him a few weeks early, in which case my sister's baby will be number 25, mine would then be number 24! I love having my sister live close enough to see her at least once a week or so, and its awesome to be pregnant at the same time.


Please feel free to read my other blog, Deployment (again)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the pregnancy! I am due with my first in June! :) Stopping by on the blog hop, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...25 grandchildren would be awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the baby :) I'm stopping by from the bloghop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the bloghop! Your blog title cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, saw ya on the bloghop, and I too am living through a deployment, well I suppose it is really called a hardship remote tour.. but gone is gone.

    ReplyDelete