hot bliggety blog background

Saturday, May 29, 2010

there's an APP for that!

I can't remember whether or not I posted on here about my fantastic birthday gift from hubby.......


I love my new iPad, and have wasted spent an embarrassing amount of time getting to know everything it can do.  This week I was pretty excited to find a couple of FREE apps for keeping track of labor contractions.

Yes, there IS an app for that!

I installed both of the free apps and am playing with them now, to determine which is more user-friendly before I really NEED them.

Both apps have a button to press on the touch-screen when a contraction begins, and then press again (or press another button) when the contraction stops....this allows the apps to keep track of the duration of contractions, not just the time between them.

I don't know about you, but I think this is SO COOL!

As soon as I figure out which one is my favorite, I will post some kind of a review on here.

1 comment:

  1. Just started following your blog. I am head-over-heels obsessed with my iPad too! It's so nifty, huh? Glad you found a great "app for that"!

    ReplyDelete