hot bliggety blog background

Monday, May 10, 2010

Stalker Mom

Last night I posted on my other blog about my daughter, who left home at the age of 17 1/2 and has not spoken to me since.  She will be 20 years old in three weeks, and I find myself not only missing her, but being nostalgic about the good ole days, and looking through baby books, scrapbooks, etc. 

And stalking her on Facebook.

Okay, not really stalking, per se, I am just checking up on her, want to see how she is doing - make sure she is still ALIVE and all that, you know?  So, today I learned that she is doing some small spokesmodel jobs, including some that I would never have included in that category (like being the ring-girl at a big MMA fight).  I am proud of her, but also worried - is she making the right choices, is she using her beauty for good and not evil, and most of all, doesn't she look a tad anorexic in these photos?

She always wanted to be a big movie star - if she makes it big, you all will recognize her from these photos (and you can say, "hey I know her mom - the one she refuses to speak to!") Anyway, for your viewing pleasure (and for everyone else's viewing pleasure, since she has plastered these all on FB and on the miss coconuts site and God only KNOWS where else)......

MY BEAUTIFUL 'LITTLE' GIRL







1 comment: