hot bliggety blog background

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

little by little

Today I (finally) bought the paint for the nursery.  And a bunch of other painting stuff -you know, dropcloth, rollers, etc etc etc

I spent about twice what I expected/hoped to spend, but now I am getting excited to actually WORK on the baby's room!

Of course, it took me several weeks just to choose a paint color, so at the rate I am going, I should have the nursery completed by the time Thomas is, oh, say, 5 years old...

before/after pics coming SOON!  OK, might not be all that soon, but hopefully before September rolls around.

1 comment:

  1. I'm SO excited for you! New babies make me pee my pants with giddiness. Okay, not really that would be gross. But you know what I mean!!

    Dropping in to let you know that you've landed on my milspouse blogroll. Stop on over sometime and check it out. Get to know me and other spouses! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete