Friday, June 4, 2010
Awwwwwww.....another blog award!
Thanks so much to Sarah over at Diary of a Navy Wife for giving me this Versatile Blogger Award! If you have not read her blog, you should definitely go check her out. :)
The rules of this award are:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Share seven things about you
3. Nominate 15 newly discovered blogs that you think are fantastic
4. Let your nominees know about the award
Seven things about me:
1. I am the fifth out of eight children, and for the most part I think I was lucky to grow up in a large family.(and I totally AM the stereotypical 'middle child'!)
2. I am a complete slob. I need to know where things are, but if that happens to be in the bottom of a stack or a pile, I am totally cool with that. As long as I can find it when I need it.
3. I am notoriously thrifty, but over the years have learned the joy of splurging on something just for fun (like a pedicure or lunch with a friend.....things that are not 'necessities')
4. I love yard sales! I love shopping at yard sales, and I have at least two sales a year at my own house to get rid of the junk as it accumulates. And I drive a hard bargain, too. :)
5. I would spend every day barefoot if I could - I am the opposite of a 'shoe person'. And since shoes are kind of necessary most of the time, more than half of the shoes I own are FLIP FLOPS. Next best thing to being barefoot.
6. I am not entirely sure that this pregnancy will be my last......
7. I am a 'stamper' but have not taken much time to do any kind of craft stuff lately. Cardmaking will be happening SOON though, for OWH (Operation Write Home - check them out here)
And now I am passing this award along to:
Ann Marie at Household 6 Diva
Sara at When In Rome
Melissa at New Girl On Post
Megan at A Little Cate Family
Marine Wife at Dragonfly
Jessica at Learning As We Go
Shea at Loving every minute of it
Lucky Dimes and Dog Tags
Erica at The Ingalls Clan
Ines at The Few, The Proud, The Wife
Kate at The (Mrs) Adventures of a Marine Aviator's Wife
Casey at The Ever Changing Life of a Military Wife
Gretchen at The G Spot
Kirsten at Requires Heavy Lifting
Allie at My Marine and Me