hot bliggety blog background

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Music Linkup, week 7

Once again, I could not just choose ONE song for this week's music linkup, so I am adding a second entry here on my second blog!  :)  Have you linked up yet?  If not, go see Amber at Goodnight Moon and join the party!  Lots of great songs this week.

My second song choice for this week is by the same artist as the one I posted on my deployment blog - Pink.  I really heart her, but even if you are not a fan of her work, you HAVE to listen to this song!  My favorite part is the line where she says, "Oh I've felt that fire and I have been burned, but I wouldn't trade the pain for what I've learned"

1 comment:

  1. LOL! You make my smile;) Again...how can you ever go wrong with Pink? You can't!

    Aren't the words to this song awesome! I love them!

    Thanks for doubling up your link-up this week! You rock!

    ReplyDelete