hot bliggety blog background

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Goodnight Moon's MUSIC linkup, week 10

OK, after ten weeks of this awesome dance party, I hope you've chosen to participate at least once.  First time?  That's cool, too - just post a song you're "feeling" right now, and then go linkup at GOODNIGHT MOON for some fun!

This song is from The Tigger Movie, which I absolutely LOVE.  The song itself has more significance for me than I can even convey here, but I seriously hope you LOVE it.  Just listen to the words!  For some reason playlist.com is not being cooperative lately, so I am using YouTube again....and was thrilled to find this video, because it's set to pictures from Calvin & Hobbes, my favorite comic strip ever.


6 comments:

  1. awww... what a sweet song!
    Way to make me cry :(

    I love it, thanks for introducing me to it! I also love Clavin and Hobbes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your song kind of reminds me of the Body of Christ. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS SONG!!! I use to listen it to all the time my senior year in college during Nap time at the Pre-school- YAY!! Good Pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO sweet! And I LOVE Clavin and Hobbes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard this before, and I love it! Thank you for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aawww I like this. I have not heard it before now. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete