hot bliggety blog background

Sunday, July 11, 2010

energized baby

I was reading last night about what is happening with a typical 29-weeks-gestation baby, and came to the part about the fat deposits.

Until now, baby Thomas has mostly had 'brown fat' which helps him regulate body temperature (minimally, since my body still does a lot of that FOR him, of course).  Now he is developing the 'white fat' deposits, like what we grownups already have - and the white fat serves as a source of energy.

Really?

I don't think this baby NEEDS any more energy!

Over the past couple of weeks, he has been my most active baby yet.

Kick counts?  I don't think I can count that high!  Maybe I should check my iPad, I'll bet there's an app for that, too.  :)

Here's my 29 week belly pic:

Also, have you voted for my deployment blog yet in Christina's contest?  I'm in 3rd place, and all you have to do to help me move up the list, is read my short entry and then click the link at the bottom of the page to go vote!  Once Christina's page comes up (Married To A Sailor) there is a box in the upper right with all the entries, juct click on "Another Deployment" and scroll down a little to click "VOTE"!  It's that easy!  THANKS!
(voting ends July 12 at 11:59 PM)

No comments:

Post a Comment