hot bliggety blog background

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Baby Shower

Last week was my baby shower, and it was AWESOME!  Emphasis on the "Aw" of course.

My younger sister came (the one who is also pregnant, due a week and a half ahead of me) and we finally got a picture of our bellies together.  My mom was there too, and has had a round belly for as long as I can remember (after 8 kids, this is not really a shocker), so the picture of the three of us together looks pretty funny.

My sisters who live out of state couldn't come, but they sent gifts anyway - I feel so SPOILED!  More than half of my bunco group came, and a few girls from my old job.  My hubby's mother and sisters both came too, and stayed the weekend at my house.  Hubby's sisters painted the nursery for me after the baby shower, so I've spent the week working on putting the room together - pictures coming SOON!

Here are the pictures from the shower though:



the diaper candy bar game (gross but always fun!)


My in-laws (hubby's sister Lisa, their mother, me, and youngest sister Laura)


My bunco girls :)


Otilia & Syliva (from my old job)








My sister & me, with our big baby bellies
(she was 34 1/2 weeks here, and I was almost at 33 weeks)


My sister & her beautiful kids, with my mom and me
(Mom wearing the shirt I made her for The Price Is Right when I surprised her with the news of my pregnancy.....and it should say "Grammy of 25" counting the one my sister is working on)


4 comments:

  1. Those are great pictures! It looks like you had a wonderful baby shower. You're almost there =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Sounds like you had a wonderful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. was the girl smelling poop in the diaper? That's nasty!

    ReplyDelete