hot bliggety blog background

Monday, November 8, 2010

the wings on the clock

I can't believe how TIME FLIES!

My sweet baby Bobblehead is now 7.5 weeks old.  Next week is his 2 month checkup, with shots and everything!

Last week I weighed myself holding him, and then weighed myself again without him; the difference was 12.5 lbs!!! I know this is not an accurate way to weigh a baby, but it has to be close...which means he is officially HUGE.

He has outgrown all of his newborn clothes, and a couple of sleepers that say they are size "0-3 months".  He's in size 2 Huggies diapers already, too!  We were using the Kirkland (I looooooove Costco!) brand size 1-2 but they are too small for him now - I actually gave away the last dozen or so from that case after he leaked through 3 of them in one day.  The leaking was purely because they didn't FIT him, not because the diapers are poor quality.  They are actually just the same as the Huggies we love, but with a better price. 




We did portraits 2 weeks ago, and I can't wait to go AGAIN, since Bobblehead is all smiley now.

In the meantime, here are some of the results from that shoot:







1 comment: